Incapacity Planning

While a Power of Attorney is used for financial and legal matters, a Representation Agreement is used for health care and personal care matters. In this document an Adult appoints another person, the Representative to make decisions for the Adult regarding their health and/or personal care.

Book an Appointment Today!

Give us a call or book online to schedule your appointment.