Consent Letter for Children Travelling Abroad

When a child is traveling with one parent or another adult out of the country, only the parent or parents who are NOT traveling with the child need to sign a letter of consent (in the presence of the Notary). If the child is traveling with an organized group (such as a sports team), both parents or parent who has sole custody needs to sign.

Book an Appointment Today!

Give us a call or book online to schedule your appointment.